We're Moving!

This is my last post on Blogger. I've set up my blog on WordPress, and I'll be blogging over there from now on. 

My WordPress account has a main page on which the blog entries can be accessed from the section in the middle called "My Thoughts", or from the menu in the upper right hand corner by pressing "Blog." 

I really don't like to let go of this account, because I had it set up in a way that I liked. Blogger has a pretty simple approach to writing and personalizing one's page, but it's become too unwieldy for me. For some strange reason, it refused to agree with my keyboard the last couple of entries, yet today it's working more correctly. But I just can't sit down to write without knowing what to expect from the screen. 

My blog will continue with the same address, except for having WordPress instead of Blogspot. It's spanishviews.wordpress.com

I welcome everyone to come over to the new blog, and thank you for following me up till now!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Not So Fast, 9. Fairness.

In Normal Times, 1. Blinking Awake.