A New Look

I've decided to change the format of my blog today. I grew tired of the eternal green and thought it was time for a profound change. So, I searched, and found a format that I think is better. 

It's been five years since I began writing, with a one year hiatus in 2014. The format had gotten old and repetitive, and it was time for it to go. It's not that easy to change, because when you begin to search you find different formats that all look good. I originally chose a different one, but the dark background wreaked havoc with the colors I had chosen for the texts, and made it so that the text couldn't be seen very well. So, I settled on this, and I hope it's good enough to last another five years, at least. 

Please continue to read my ramblings. The format may have changed, but the content will remain faithful to what has come before. 

Carta, Escritura A Mano, Escrito, Tinta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Not So Fast, 9. Fairness.

We're Moving!

In Normal Times, 1. Blinking Awake.